Saturday, April 20, 2013

Naffle!! Erin Middendorf Cat Mugs

April 20, 2013--Hi, dis is MIKEY!, the DCIN FUNdraising Spokescat. A really kewl pottery artist named Erin Middendorf gave me two of her handmade mugs to Naffle. She put kittehs on dem just for me. Dey will make a really kewl Mom's Day gift, less you wants to keep dem fur yurself. (I wood.)

Dis page shows you Auntie Erin's pottery. She duz other art stuff too, but I luvs her mugs and plates. She can even makes your kitteh or drooler a custom food bowl.


What is a Naffle? It's Not a Raffle; read dis page. With a Naffle, you can enter to win the prize wifout making a donashun. But I don't like dat. I wants you to give DCIN a donashun, and wif donashun amounts from $5 to $15, you gets more chances at winning this Naffle.The more yous donate, the cheeper the chances.














Dis is a PayPal button so dat you can donate when you enter the Naffle. (If you don't wants to donate but wants to enter, email Venita@dcin.info.) Choose the number of donashuns you is making before you hit the "pay now" button.


Donations for Diabetic Cats




On May 6, I will spins the random number generator to find de person entering the Naffle to gets de mugs. Auntie Venita will ship de mugs to da winner -- in plenty of time for Mom's Day.

No comments: