Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Welcome Home Caesar

July 6, 2013--Today Caesar is flying to Southern CA. He is one lucky boy, having found a loving home and heart with an FD-experienced caregiver.Although a courtesy post and provate adoption, DCIN helped too coordinate his transport.

Hi! I'm Caesar.
*********************************************************************************************************

June 22, 2013--

Ask about me at abby.r.adams@gmail.com.

Name: Caesar
Breed: Domestic Short Hair - Black
Location: Exton, PA
Age: Approximately 8 years Vet records revealed Caesar is 13YO
Sex: Male
Dogs? YES. I have lived with dogs and got along very well with them.
Children? YES. I have been around small children and I did not bother them. I have never lived with infants or children.
Other cats? YES. I live with my cat brother, Midnight!
Neutered: YES
Up-to-date with routine shots: YES. Copies of my vet records will be given to potential fosters/adopters.
Special needs: I am diabetic now but with the right care, my diabetes once went into remission. I think the right caretakers could help me do that again. I also have diabetic neuropathy so I walk sort of funny but I can STILL jump!
Contact info: E-mail Abby at abby.r.adams@gmail.com
 
**IN TWO WEEKS, CAESAR WILL BE TAKEN TO THE NEAREST SHELTER**
**Caesar's Dad will pay for his travel and help some with start-up costs**

Caesar (right) with his buddy Midnight.

My Story

Hello, my name is Caesar and I’m an 8-year-old male cat with short, black fur and light green eyes. I am very laid back and love attention!

My owner abandoned me last year at her ex-boyfriend’s house, and he hasn’t had any luck trying to persuade her to take me back. Since she never told my new caretaker that I was diabetic, I gradually relapsed. Over time, I began walking on my haunches due to the neuropathy. My caretaker thought that I had hurt myself playing or wrestling with my brother, Midnight, but the vet finally determined that I am diabetic.


Although my caretaker has been trying to care for my diabetes, he goes on long trips for work regularly, and nobody is left to give me insulin or check my blood glucose levels. The combination of neglect and lack of routine is causing me to get sicker and sicker. My caretaker really wants to find me a furever home so I can get better and maybe even go into remission one day! Even if I can’t find my furever home right now, I would love a foster home with a family who could help regulate my diabetes until the right mom or dad comes along!

1 comment:

giaonhanquocte said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ.