Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wag.com

Have you ever purchased pet products from Wag.com? If not, and if you find you would like to (and take advantage of a new customer 20% coupon), your purchase will generate a $5 credit for DCIN.

Why buy pet food or other pet products online? I do it because the online price (with shipping) is often close to or lower than buying locally (especially when I consider the gas cost of going to the pet store). And I save time by buying from my desk chair rather than getting into the car, I avoid the frustration of traffic on the road and low stock at the store, and I don't have to haul the products in and out of the car.

To check out wag.com, and benefit DCIN if you are a first-time buyer, please use the code VMAE5464 on the first page of Wag.com's checkout screens. ~Venita

use code VMAE5464
Shop everything for dog, cat, bird, fish, reptile and small animal.
Buy Pet Supplies at Wag.com
Pet Supplies
New customers to Wag.com, or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.
Buy Pet Supplies at Wag.com

No comments: