Monday, February 25, 2013

Bridget in Maine Shelter

COURTESY POSTING

February 25, 2013--Bridget is with the Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland Maine. This is her page on the shelter's site.
My name is Bridget and my story starts off on the streets of Scarborough, just another stray seeking a safe haven. Fortunately, someone saved me and dropped me off here at the Animal Refuge League where I met loads of friends. But I’m still searching for my forever family. And I am just the love bug you’re looking for! I am most happy and relaxed when I have a trusted someone nearby. You can hold me in your lap, especially if you pet me. I’m as sweet as can be, and though I usually prefer your presence over play time, I do love a little catnip now and then. If you’re looking for a kitty to keep you company, look no further! You will always have a friend in me!

7 year-old spayed female

ASPCA Meet Your Match Feline-ality Assessment
Orange personal assistant, meaning Bridget has medium confidence and is affectionate.

  • Defined: You’re working on the computer? Let me press the keys. Reading the paper? I’ll hold the pages down for you. Watching TV? I’ll just plop in your lap so you can pet me. I love an orderly household, don’t you? I’ll help you with all your chores, and I’ll help you relax when we’re done. You’ll wonder how you ever managed without me. (gregarious/medium valiant)
Bridget is insulin dependent on Lantus insulin and a grain-free canned food. She available to be adopted by someone outside of Maine.

The adoption application is on the ARL web site. The contact to adopt Bridget is

Sarah Ashe
Feline Manager
Animal Refuge League
Westbrook, ME 04092
(207) 854-9771 EXT X 117
SAshe@arlgp.orgs

No comments: